Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Service problem. 7 day wait to have an iPhone repaired. It does not make calls. Is this reasonable?

Just visited te Store in Madrid With my iphone. Ir does nos not work to receive ir make calls. All the rest si fine.

After 30 minute wait standing they tell me that the repair will be 150 euros. I find ir very expensive but decide to accept. After all a phone that does not make calls is useless.

But then they offer me an appointment for 7 days later, they say that this is like a car repair service and that they are very busy, so I have to wait 7 days without making or receiving calls. I am really surprised, is this is how Apple services loyal customers? This is not like a car repair service, that is much better and if you have to wait they offer you a replacement car.

I am in shock, you have a very pretty store with lots of staff around but pretty useless, except to convert an apple fan into a detractor.

Worst service experience ever for me

iPhone 4, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 9:24 AM

7 replies

Aug 26, 2015 10:38 AM in response to javier229

Not something anyone here can help you with. You can offer Apple feedback here: https://ssl.apple.com/support/feedback/

or follow up with store management. But 7 days for a major repair isn't all that unusual, and I doubt that they had any 4's in stock to do an out of warranty replacement. Personally, I would have opted to buy a new phone rather than put that much money into one that is quickly becoming obsolete.

Aug 27, 2015 1:42 AM in response to deggie

I guess you dont get the point. I just was expecting a better service level from a Brand like Apple. Having to wait 7 days for an appoointment when your phone does not work to make or receive calls is not what I expected from a Premium Brand.

Soi for me it is not about going before anyone, is about what service levels is Apple offering in a case like this, which relates to the level of stuffing not anything else

Service problem. 7 day wait to have an iPhone repaired. It does not make calls. Is this reasonable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.