Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Solution for grayed out music that has originally been imported by CD

Technically I know the answer. I'm an avid Beatles fan and I'm trying to play it over my icloud on my mac book that I don't use to sync music onto my iphone.

I know the Beatles are not available on Apple Music. So is this the reason that it won't let me play it on my macbook? I'm sorry but thats complete bulls*!t! I imported all of my Beatles music from their albums and considering everything I do is backed up on my icloud, there is zero reason I should have problems playing their catalog. Especially considering there's plenty of other albums I've imported to itunes and can play fine over the wi-fi. I thought if I purchased itunes Match it would fix this problem. Considering Beatles music is available for purchase, but not in Apple Music. Bad news, it didn't. And not even Apple technicians had a clue of what to tell me or a solution for my problem.

Wondering if there is any intelligent people out there than resolve my problem. Considering I dished out $25 for a program that did nothing different since I synced my icloud over wifi onto my macbook to play music on it rather than on my phone.

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 10:22 AM

There are no replies.

Solution for grayed out music that has originally been imported by CD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.