Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get replacement for my broken cable??

I just want to get replacement for my broken Lightning to USB cable from Apple, but your Genius Bar always full booking as well as your third parties repairing center. Wondered why so many Apple product need to be repaired?? HOW can I get replacement for my broken APPLE cable??? I have no choice to continue using this out of the box broken cable since Apple can't help me. Apple should liable for my lost or hurt due to continue using this poor QC Apple Lightning cable.

My comment is "Get trouble, use APPLE"

😠😠😠

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 10:26 AM

2 replies

Aug 26, 2015 8:25 PM in response to edmondck

edmondck wrote:

I just want to get replacement for my broken Lightning to USB cable from Apple, but your Genius Bar always full booking as well as your third parties repairing center. Wondered why so many Apple product need to be repaired?? HOW can I get replacement for my broken APPLE cable??? I have no choice to continue using this out of the box broken cable since Apple can't help me. Apple should liable for my lost or hurt due to continue using this poor QC Apple Lightning cable.

If it is broken, damaged, rather than defective, it won't be replaced under warranty. And, yes, you do have a choice. You can always buy another cable. However, if you want to hire a lawyer and sue Apple, that's entirely up to you. Seems stupid to me but it's not my time and money.

How to get replacement for my broken cable??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.