Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Transfer Apple Music from IPhone to Computer

Hi, I have used iPhone for long and this problem had never happen until I started using the apple music from the family thing. Ever time I backup my phone, the music from the Apple Music doesn't get transfer, and I clicked on my Iphone Icon, there's was only few music inside ( which I purchase them be4 the apple music came) and I went to my iphone and checked my iTunes it was EMPTY TOO, it was very annoying, I had lost all my music from apple music in my iphone and on my computer. Luckily I was able to restore my apple music from setting > iTunes but when I plug my iPhone in the computter , it was like the same, the music inside was still empty, I tried to quit and open again itunes But never worked! I had that happen on a other computer but then I didn't know how it happen to work, when I accidently backup my phone again, the computer music was gone AGAIN. Please help me!! Because it always get me mad and frustrated whenever I was just trying to backup my computer or listen to music from my iTunes. BTW I don't know why I don't have the option " What's New" on iTunes !

Computer : MacBook Pro ( Early 2014) iTunes : 12.2.2 IPhone : 5c

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 11:57 AM

Hi there WonderfulBanana,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, there's an Apple Music issue that's preventing songs from appearing on your MacBook Pro. If you haven't already, take a look at the article linked below and make sure iCloud Music Library is enabled on your Mac.

Check your Apple Music library settings - Apple Support

This article provides more information that you may find helpful because it walks you through the process of adding music from the Apple Music catalog to your MacBook Pro and iPhone:

Add music from the Apple Music catalog to your library - Apple Support

Also, you can find more information about what's new in iTunes 12 using the article below.

Using the new iTunes - Apple Support

So long.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 11:57 AM in response to WonderfulBanana

Hi there WonderfulBanana,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, there's an Apple Music issue that's preventing songs from appearing on your MacBook Pro. If you haven't already, take a look at the article linked below and make sure iCloud Music Library is enabled on your Mac.

Check your Apple Music library settings - Apple Support

This article provides more information that you may find helpful because it walks you through the process of adding music from the Apple Music catalog to your MacBook Pro and iPhone:

Add music from the Apple Music catalog to your library - Apple Support

Also, you can find more information about what's new in iTunes 12 using the article below.

Using the new iTunes - Apple Support

So long.

Unable to Transfer Apple Music from IPhone to Computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.