Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Captive Portal - WiFi Autologin

My iPad is running a Remote Presence App but keeps logging-out of the access point every 24-36 hours.

I have checked with our IT network administrator and He assures me it is the iPad logging-out.

Software/Firmware up to date. I have both Auto-join and Auto-login ON and set iOS Keychain on.

Is this something that need to be invoked by the App, is this a time-out Timer on iOS that can be turned off ?

The iPad needs to remain on stand-by on Guided Access mode so it is available for remote users. THX!

This is from Apple: Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 12:56 PM

There are no replies.

Captive Portal - WiFi Autologin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.