Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 4th gen iPod shuffle was syncing, an error message appeared then disappeared before I could read it, then it disconnected from iTunes and computer, unplugged it from the port, tried reconnecting, green light flashes every few seconds, help?

I was syncing some music to my 4th gen iPod shuffle and an error message popped up but disappeared before I could read it, my iPod then disconnected from iTunes and my computer, I unplugged it from the USB port and then tried reconnecting again but it still wouldn't connect and the green light just flashes every few seconds, I've tried restarting my computer, turning my iPod off and on again but it still won't connect and it won't play music a all, could someone please help me? I know it's an old gen iPod but it's still working (well up until this point) and the only way I can listen to music on the go.

iPod shuffle, Windows 8

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 3:42 PM

1 reply

My 4th gen iPod shuffle was syncing, an error message appeared then disappeared before I could read it, then it disconnected from iTunes and computer, unplugged it from the port, tried reconnecting, green light flashes every few seconds, help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.