Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I hide songs on the Cloud?

Hello,

Running iTunes 12.2.2.25 on Windows 8.1.

I want to hide all the songs that reside in the Cloud. I know I can click on "Only Music Available Offline" (under View in the top menu) but this only works within the "My Music" tab. Once I go to "Playlists" and, for example, a smart playlist of only unplayed tracks, the Cloud songs all appear. There is no "Only Music Available Offline" option in this section.

The only effective way seems to be to sign out.

Windows 8

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 5:15 PM

6 replies

Aug 28, 2015 6:45 AM in response to TravisKeller

Hello TravisKeller,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you want to completely hide your purchased music from iTunes, then please follow the steps outlined below.

Hide your purchases

You can hide music, movies, TV shows and apps in iTunes on your Mac or PC. You can hide books in iBookson a Mac or iTunes for Windows on a PC.

If you use Family Sharing, any items that you hide will also be hidden from the other users in your family group.

In iTunes

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
    User uploaded file
  3. Click your name and select Purchased from the menu. If you use Family Sharing, click Family Purchases.
    User uploaded file
  4. At the top-middle of the screen, click All. All of your purchased items appear.
  5. Scroll to find the item that you want to hide. Hold the cursor over the item and an X appears in the upper-left corner. Click the X, and the item hides.
    User uploaded file

Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

How do I hide songs on the Cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.