Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I delete a slideshow complete from my macbook air

1. Product: MACBOOK AIR 13.3 / 1.4GHz / 4GB / 128GB Flash storage

Version: Preinstalled OS X, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand

2. Product: iMac 20", Mid 2007 / 2.4GHz / 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Version: OS X Yosemte 10.10.4

I'd like to delete a slideshow completely from my Macbook Air.

I exported a slideshow from my iMac onto a memory stick. I then imported the slideshow from my memory stick to my Macbook Air. I noticed that the pics were not transitioning well; kind of rough, although the music was fine. The slideshow is just over 3 minutes. The funny thing is that I don't have any problems on my iMac with the transitions. I'm very happy with the slideshow on my iMac; not so with my Macbook Air. Any suggestions on how to resolve this problem before I delete it from my Macbook Air?

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 3:45 PM

1 reply

Aug 26, 2015 4:02 PM in response to conniefrompaterson

Select all the relevant files unless all the files are in a single folder. In this case just select the folder. CTRL- or RIGHT-click and select Move to Trash from the context menu. Alternatively, drag the entire selection over the Trashcan in your Dock then release the mouse.

Possibly the display issue on the MBA is that it has a very slow processor compared to your iMac.

how do I delete a slideshow complete from my macbook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.