Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot redeem gift card from email

I sent my daughter $10 in an itunes gift card. She has the email that lets her click on the "redeem now" button, but when she clicks it, and it logged in to her itunes account, it still doesnt show the money on the account. If she clickes on the redeem options once you're logged in, it wants an itunes gift card code, which i dont have. I tried resending the gift also, but that hasnt changed anything. I havnt found a solution to this issue yet.

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 4:11 PM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2015 6:43 AM in response to finndizzle

Hello finndizzle,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you're having with redeeming an iTunes Gift Card that was sent through email. For the best support on getting this gift card redeemed, I suggest that you get in contact with your iTunes Store Support by following the steps below.

Contact iTunes Store Support

If the code is completely scratched off or you still can't redeem your gift card, contact iTunes Support:

1. Go to the iTunes Store support page and choose your country.
  2. From the menu on the left, choose Contact Support.
  3. Click Contact iTunes Store Support.
  4. Follow the instructions.

iTunes Store Support might ask you to send these things:

• Image of the full front and back of your gift card
  • Sales receipt showing when your card was purchased
  • Serial number from your gift card

If you can't redeem your iTunes Gift Card or code - Apple Support

Have a good one.

cannot redeem gift card from email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.