Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in PC,when i sign in itunes send me "this apple ID has not yet been used with the i tune store" please review your account information" then it ask me to fill the credit card inf so i cant go to step 3 in that help so what i can do!

in PC,when i sign in itunes send me "this apple ID has not yet been used with the i tune store" please review your account information" so what i can do if i dont have a credit card?

iPhone 5

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:10 AM

Unless you use the instructions on this page when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

then payment details will need to be entered before the account can be used.

You could see if this post by mountaingoatgirl lets you review the account without entering payment details : Re: What do I do if I do not have a credit card

If they don't you will have to create a new account, using the instructions on the above link

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 12:10 AM in response to ferasez

Unless you use the instructions on this page when creating an account : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

then payment details will need to be entered before the account can be used.

You could see if this post by mountaingoatgirl lets you review the account without entering payment details : Re: What do I do if I do not have a credit card

If they don't you will have to create a new account, using the instructions on the above link

in PC,when i sign in itunes send me "this apple ID has not yet been used with the i tune store" please review your account information" then it ask me to fill the credit card inf so i cant go to step 3 in that help so what i can do!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.