Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad 2 camera is not working following an upgrade to the latest version of iOS (updates on 23 August 2015). I've tried restoring to factory settings without success. Any solutions?

My iPad 2 camera is no longer working following an upgrade to iOS 8.4.1 on 23 08 2015. I've tried restarting as well as restoring to factory settings without success. have taken the iPad to apple who advised there is something wrong with the lens. Not sure how this is possible given the camera stopped working after the upgrade and definitely has not been dropped. Has anyone experienced the same and if so, what is the solution? Apple's solution was buy another iPad!!!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:24 AM

There are no replies.

My iPad 2 camera is not working following an upgrade to the latest version of iOS (updates on 23 August 2015). I've tried restoring to factory settings without success. Any solutions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.