Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I sign into my Apple ID without it saying that I haven't used my Apple ID on the ITunes store?

IT asks every time!

iPad, iOS 8.1.2, null

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 8:19 PM

3 replies

Aug 28, 2015 12:40 PM in response to Moonyclan5

Howdy Moonyclan5,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that whenever you try and use the iTunes Store or App Store on your iPad, you get a notification that the Apple ID has not been used before with the store. To start troubleshooting this issue I suggest that you sign out of the iTunes Store and App Store in your Settings, restart your iPad, and then sign back in to the iTunes Store and App Store.

iTunes, iBooks, and App Store

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. If you see the option to Sign In, you can change your Apple ID now.
    User uploaded file
  3. Tap Sign Out.
  4. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  5. Enter your Apple ID and password, then tap Sign In.
    User uploaded file

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to restart

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care.

Why can't I sign into my Apple ID without it saying that I haven't used my Apple ID on the ITunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.