Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compressor as bundle

OK so fairly new to Compressor ( ver 4.2 .) Works fine on host machine with FCPX and as stand alone applications. I have also configured it to process on a second computer, which works fine. when jobs are loaded directly into compressor However when I try and get it to render on second machine from FCPX it renders on the host machine. Using the "send to compressor" option loads the job into compressor, but it wont let me select the second machine as a rendering option. .

Connection is via Ethernet not WiFi

What am I doing wrong 😕

Thanks

John C

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 4:20 AM

2 replies

Aug 31, 2015 3:04 AM in response to BenB

Thanks for the link

Tried all that but still have the problem.

Interesting point is that everything is OK with compressor whist running as a standalone app. Both computers can see each other and are happy to be a bundle. However as soon as FCPX is launched, i get a message on the "Bundle" computer that the host is "Unavailable".

Delete the job from the Compressor queue and I can run link to the other computer, whereas before I could only connect to "This Computer

"Weird

Compressor as bundle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.