Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Batch Exporting Large Amounts of Samples?

i use logic for a lot of jobs. one is to sample old records and then chop up the tracks into little sections (samples) and then export them to use in Logic instruments, or other programs altogether. i vaguely remember being able to do this with an older version of Logic. Does anyone know, in Logic X, how i can batch export large individual audio files (my samples) into a folder, without having to do it by track, or without having to export each audio file individually?

if not....any good simple programs that would let me do this?

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 9:06 PM

3 replies

Aug 27, 2015 9:23 AM in response to Data Stream Studio

hey, thanks for the reply.

i've done that and i'm only allowed to export one file per track. which isn't helpful because when i chop up a sample, i sometimes have 20-30 files on one track. when i go to export, i get the window that asks me for a destination and file "name." but there's also a section that says, "Multi-Ooutput Software Instruments:" There's a pull down bar that is not illuminated that reads, "One File Per Track" and it won't allow me to change that. What I'd love, is to export multiple files per track, all at once. any ideas? do i need to set up my tracks differently initially?

Batch Exporting Large Amounts of Samples?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.