Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s keeps restarting with blue screen, I have already tried restoring. Help!

I have had my iPhone 5s for a little over a year and a half. I have had this problem for a while now but now it is pretty much stuck on rebooting. If I restore it, it will work for about a couple hours then it will start doing this again. I've done the holding down the power button and home button, I've restored it, updated, even restored it to a brand new phone and it still does it. I haven't replaced the screen or jail broken it or anything. I know that since it is over a year old I don't have a warranty, but since this is a hardware issue that is not my fault is there anyway I can get it fixed for free? I'm really looking for help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 9:48 PM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2015 1:25 PM in response to Matt DSP

My first iPhone 5s showed this problem in June 2015 after updating the iOS after 11 months. I went to the genius bar and the person there replaced my iPhone since it was under the warranty. He said that blue screen with rebooting loop is caused by a hardware problem. My second iPhone 5s now it showing the same problem after 2 months. At first it was every 2- 3 days but now it is really severe. How come my new iphone 5s is showing the same problem. I am very disappointed by apple service.

What should we do about it? Is it a problem with many other iPhone 5s?

Iphone 5s keeps restarting with blue screen, I have already tried restoring. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.