Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Website displaying weird page when on a specific topic?

I Searched "How to clearchat in clash on iOS" and found a site called "howtoresolved" that teaches you, and when I opened it, it displayed this page full of coding or something. And the top says something about exceeding and quotas. When I view it as a window, the titles is "Whoops! Error occurred" I need help! Did I let malware into my device? And, if you dare, can you find that site and see if have this issue too?

iPhone 4s (8GB), iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 11:11 PM

2 replies

Aug 26, 2015 11:13 PM in response to Applespie

Hi! Don't worry, that's not malware. Follow the steps below:

Go to Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data.

If this does not help, reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Aug 27, 2015 2:43 PM in response to D.Cohen

howtoresolved is usually okay nut that specific one displayed the page full of code. My iPhone is completely fine so I think that the website is hacked. There was another page with the same topic, the only difference is the URL:

The quota page had-ios-android

The other page was just -ios

If you want to you can search and visit the site yourself.

Website displaying weird page when on a specific topic?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.