Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is wrong with icloud.com ? Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

when logging in to icloud.com with my account on my PC I get a blank page with Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error , tried 3 different browsers

Posted on Aug 26, 2015 11:56 PM

3 replies

Aug 28, 2015 1:12 PM in response to at2008rus

Hi at2008rus,

I'm sorry to hear you are or were having this issue with iCloud. Per the Apple System Status page, it does appear there was a limited short-term outage of some services on the morning of the 27th. You may find the following page helpful:

Apple - Support - System Status

If you are still having issues accessing iCloud.com, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in this article useful:

iCloud: Troubleshooting web browser issues with iCloud.com - Apple Support

Cheers

Sep 1, 2015 6:37 AM in response to at2008rus

Hi at2008rus,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm sorry to hear you are still having this issue. If you have gone through the above linked article completely without reaching a resolution or a direction for further troubleshooting, you may be better served by reaching out to one of Apple's other available resources for more direct assistance (iCloud should be listed under More Products & Services)- https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

Regards

What is wrong with icloud.com ? Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.