Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am new to Apple, but can not get my old printer connected. Epson does not do the driver anymore, are there ways out of this, please? for Epson Stylus color 670.

I am new to Apple, but can not get my old printer connected. Epson does not do the driver anymore, are there ways out of this, please? for Epson Stylus color 670.

and IMAC 21.5 1.4DC/8GB/500GB/INTELHD. Thanks a lot. niels.

iMac, OS X Yosemite

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 2:37 AM

13 replies

Aug 27, 2015 4:08 AM in response to nillerdk1

The last available driver for this printer appears to be from1997, 18 years ago, thats a long time in printer technology, so its doubtful a Yosemite driver is available.

Have you tried plugging your printer in, powering on, open system preferences > Printers then clicking the plus button to see if the printer is listed?

User uploaded file

Next go to the CUPS website and test the latest driver they have: CUPS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.