Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing will download off the iTunes/App Store

my internet connections are fine, I checked, and I even tried to download on LTE but nothing is working! Nothing is being downloaded. It's like Apple is having server issues of something. I've restarted the phone and iPad but no budge. i hope I'm not the only one having this issue.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 4:38 AM

15 replies

Aug 27, 2015 4:41 AM in response to noahrl

No problem with Apple servers > Apple - Support - System Status

Try a reset. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings then restart he device then try downloading content from the iTunes or App Stores.

If that doesn't help, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. You will have to re enter your Wi-Fi password then try a download again.

Aug 27, 2015 1:47 PM in response to cesca026

i can confirm the problem, originating from today, aug 08-27-2015. yesterday, all had been fine.

updates for apps in itunes or on mobile devices come in at speeds between 150 kB/s or even 20 kB/s only. no way!

internet is fine, all apps working, speed test states full usual download and upload rate. router monitoring tells me that there is no action in background going on.

i also notice that itunes asks me to type in my apple id password every single time i open it.

this is via wlan and lan, for all my devices: black macpro early 2014 and macbook early 2011 (both macos 10.9.5, itunes 12.2.2.25), ipad mini retina and iphone 6 plus (both 8.4.1).

anybody got an idea?

thank you!

Nothing will download off the iTunes/App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.