Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

video playback not supported on this computer

After updating to latest version of ITunes in Windows 10 it says; "video playback not supported on this computer." What can I do?

iPhone 5c, Windows 8

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 5:08 AM

8 replies

Jan 25, 2017 3:28 PM in response to david from new hill

The for older video cards builds of 64-bit iTunes for Windows are no longer being released. In principle they should no longer be necessary. See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates for detailed advice on removing all traces of iTunes and its associated components, then reinstalling it, which ought to resolve the issue.

tt2

Aug 28, 2015 7:58 AM in response to qwilliam

Hi qwilliam,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes on your Windows 10 machine. If you are getting a "Video playback is not supported on this computer" error message, you may need a specific version of iTunes 12 designed for older video cards. You may find the following page and download link helpful:

iTunes 12.2.2 for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards)

Cheers

Sep 2, 2015 2:56 PM in response to brenden dv

brenden dv wrote:

Hi qwilliam,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes on your Windows 10 machine. If you are getting a "Video playback is not supported on this computer" error message, you may need a specific version of iTunes 12 designed for older video cards. You may find the following page and download link helpful:

iTunes 12.2.2 for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards)

Cheers

My computer is a brand new (1 week old) Toshiba computer that came with Windows 10. Everything is installed and updated and I still get this error.

video playback not supported on this computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.