Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why i really start to hate icloud

Hi community.

I really feel icloud are hijacking my computers, ipads and all. Is it really working as it is supposed? I am just asking,

Heres this weeks struggles with icloud.

Since im a music producer, i keep ONLY selfproduced music in the studiomac itunes for archiving. All other music,old CDs or music bought in iTunes are kept on other macs. For some reason now, without asking or notifying, ALL music have suddently ended up in my studio itunes. Why? I want to decide what I want to keep in MY iTunes on MY mac. And I cant remove it even I have deselected show Itunes purchases.

Also, since this icloud took over apple, I can continue to delete pictures from one of my devices but they always reappear on other devices when I have selected NOT to share over icloud. I have no more control over where and when my photos will end up on another device. If I add pictures on my mac and I selected NOT to share it or stream it, and it still end up on my iphone and ipads, its out of controll. I dont know how many times I have deleted the same pictures on my devices. My holidaypics from christmass in Paris is still returning to my iphone. I dont want it there anymore...!

I also try to use Numbers and pages on my ipads including to my other officemacs. Opening a document on the ipad is almost impossible, everytime I need to, the entire icloud Document folder need for some reason to update itself, and I have to wait for hours to actually open anything, (if it will actually open it). In the end I cant wait for that, so I cant use Icloud for any work also.

However I like the Mac OS and it works great with my DAW, I dont want to change OS, just.. give me back my controll over my own content, please, PLEASE

<Edited by Host>

OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:10 AM

There are no replies.

why i really start to hate icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.