Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

They just keep hacking

WWhat does it mean when I reset my password and I stumble upon this community and I already have an account already set up? I also saw that I have asked 7 questions about my products and I had no idea who did this?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1, I have several devices w/ daughter

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Hi Lltrn,

Are you the only one using this Apple ID or do you share it with someone else? I'm guessing someone else who shares your Apple ID has been using this forum.

2 replies

Aug 28, 2015 12:01 PM in response to Lltrn

Thank you for your reply. I wouldn't put it past her to do that. I've been going through a lot of crap, my cousin who went to school for computers gained access to the router and passwords and I've been dealing with the effects of him hacking into our devices via router and other way. I've gotten new devices and changed password to router set computers to default changed our passwords, and it was quiet for a short time then it start again. Crazy world☺️.

They just keep hacking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.