Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App purchase problem

I cant purchase\update apps.

I'm being told that i cant use my apple id in the israeli store, but both my billing address and my country are israel.

How do i solve this issue? I cant switch to the usa store because im not from or in the usa, and i cant use my own country store.

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 7:39 AM

You've double-checked that the details on your account are correct (e.g. Store > View Account menu option on a computer's iTunes, tapping on the id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device), they show your region/country as Israel ? And you've also tried logging out and back into the account on the computer/device that you are using ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 7:39 AM in response to Mikih

You've double-checked that the details on your account are correct (e.g. Store > View Account menu option on a computer's iTunes, tapping on the id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device), they show your region/country as Israel ? And you've also tried logging out and back into the account on the computer/device that you are using ?

App purchase problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.