Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio does not work anymore for paid Audiobook from Audible

I purchased an Audiobook by Audible. Recently I cannot listen to it via "Music" but need to use "IBooks". So far so bad.

First everything worked well, I could listen with no issue.

Yesterday I switched the output (usually via bluetooth in the car, yesterday via a bluetooth speaker). I could listen over the speaker normally.

Today I wanted to listen again in the car, but do not hear anything. I cannot listen via phone, too. Just NO NOISE at all.

"Music" is still working, so no problem with the bluetooth connection. File in itunes is still working, so no problem with the file.

Another Audible file is working well in ibooks, so no problem with ibooks.

Resynchronized the file with itunes - several times - no change - no sound in ibooks.

Also downloaded the book via Audible - is working - but I need ages to download the file, so this is just plan B.

Any ideas what went wrong? Is there a "mute" option for ibooks, that I might pushed by accident?

I am really frustrated. Technical knowledge in general is no problem.

Thanks for your help.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:52 AM

There are no replies.

Audio does not work anymore for paid Audiobook from Audible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.