Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I remove books from my list that I haven't downloaded from the list

How do I remove books from my list that I haven't downloaded from the list as they clutter my actual stored content and make navigating the iBooks interface a problem?

thank you.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 7:50 AM

You can turn off the showing of all ibooks that are in the cloud by tapping on the collection name at the top middle of the bookshelf, and at the bottom of the list there should be 'hide icloud books' on/off button.

Or you can hide individual books from the cloud via your computer's iTunes (iBooks app if using an up-to-date Mac) : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 7:50 AM in response to JimmyCMPIT

You can turn off the showing of all ibooks that are in the cloud by tapping on the collection name at the top middle of the bookshelf, and at the bottom of the list there should be 'hide icloud books' on/off button.

Or you can hide individual books from the cloud via your computer's iTunes (iBooks app if using an up-to-date Mac) : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

how do I remove books from my list that I haven't downloaded from the list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.