Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate Songs on iPad Air2

The duplicates are only on the Air2. NOT on my iPhone 6 of in iTunes on PC laptop. Just in iPad Air2. I just did a wired sync and the duplicates are still there on the iPad. Please help. All downloads are up to date BTW. Thanks.

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 7:43 AM

1 reply

Aug 28, 2015 8:39 AM in response to kagGTO

Hello kagGTO,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that your music synced to your iPad is showing up duplicated. For this issue I recommend disabling the Sync Music option, which will remove all of the synced music from your iPad, and then enable the option again to sync the music back to your iPad.

1. You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync [content type]. If there's a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab. To turn off syncing, uncheck the box.
    User uploaded file
  2. Click the Sync button in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your content. Only the information in the content list you've enabled syncing for will sync to your computer. If you made any changes to any of the settings, first click the apply button.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Take care.

Duplicate Songs on iPad Air2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.