Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 (64GB) unable to find Bluetooth device after updating to 8.4.1

Am using a Bluetooth head set for a while,

but to my surprise, recently when i updated my iPhone 6 (64gb) O.S to 8.4.1, my iPhone stopped detecting any Bluetooth device

i tried reboot, restart, hard reboot except restoring from itunes i tried everything

I've tried with one of my friends iPhone6 (64 ) with same 8.4.1 OS and even it is not detecting any of the Bluetooth devices

assuming issue is with my Bluetooth headset, i tried to pair it with iPhone 4S IOS 7.X, it paired instantly and working as expected

I tried with couple of other Bluetooth headsets as well, none of them worked on IOS 8.4.1

I tried resetting network setting as well

does any one experienced similar issue or am i alone in this road

do let me know if any other work-arounds out there to make it work 🙂

Thank you

Kishore

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1, ios 8.4.1 bluetooth headset

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:46 AM

1 reply

Aug 27, 2015 6:47 AM in response to kishorefeb28

Hi! Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

iPhone 6 (64GB) unable to find Bluetooth device after updating to 8.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.