Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Match music is not showing on Itunes

Hello, how are you?

I'm having a problem on my iTunes 12.2.2 . My Match music is not showing ...

When I navigate to store the "Match" sub-menu entry is not showing up for me..

Any ideas...?

Thanks for your time!

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2015 8:35 AM

Hello Levaske,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you're trying to find the iTunes Match menu in iTunes. With iTunes 12.2 and the introduction of Apple Music with iCloud Music Library, iTunes Match has been incorporated with the iCloud Music Library. You can access the setting for this in the iTunes Preferences as shown below.

On your Mac or PC:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to iTunes with the Apple ID and password that you use for your Apple Music membership.
  2. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences and turn on iCloud Music Library.
    Windows: Press Control + B on your keyboard to open the iTunes menu bar. Choose iTunes > Preferences, and turn on iCloud Music Library.
  3. If you already have music on your device, you'll be asked if you want to Merge or Replace the music. Choose Merge to add the songs currently on your device to your library.* If you select Replace, the music on your device is replaced with your Apple Music library.

Check your Apple Music library settings - Apple Support

iCloud Music Library: Understanding differences between Apple Music and iTunes Match - Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2015 8:35 AM in response to Levaske

Hello Levaske,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you're trying to find the iTunes Match menu in iTunes. With iTunes 12.2 and the introduction of Apple Music with iCloud Music Library, iTunes Match has been incorporated with the iCloud Music Library. You can access the setting for this in the iTunes Preferences as shown below.

On your Mac or PC:

1. Make sure that you're signed in to iTunes with the Apple ID and password that you use for your Apple Music membership.
  2. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences and turn on iCloud Music Library.
    Windows: Press Control + B on your keyboard to open the iTunes menu bar. Choose iTunes > Preferences, and turn on iCloud Music Library.
  3. If you already have music on your device, you'll be asked if you want to Merge or Replace the music. Choose Merge to add the songs currently on your device to your library.* If you select Replace, the music on your device is replaced with your Apple Music library.

Check your Apple Music library settings - Apple Support

iCloud Music Library: Understanding differences between Apple Music and iTunes Match - Apple Support

Take care.

Match music is not showing on Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.