Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iCloud is grey

MY iCloud is grey in my settings and its still showing my old Apple ID when everything else shows the new ID.

iPad

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 10:43 AM

If Settings > iCloud is greyed out then do you currently have Settings > General > Restrictions > Accounts (under the 'allow changes' heading) set to 'don't allow changes' ? If you do then changing it to 'allow changes' should let you select Settings > iCloud, and you can then tap Sign Out at the bottom of the iCloud screen and log in with your new or updated id.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 10:43 AM in response to tavafromedgefield

If Settings > iCloud is greyed out then do you currently have Settings > General > Restrictions > Accounts (under the 'allow changes' heading) set to 'don't allow changes' ? If you do then changing it to 'allow changes' should let you select Settings > iCloud, and you can then tap Sign Out at the bottom of the iCloud screen and log in with your new or updated id.

my iCloud is grey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.