Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot subscribe to CATO Daily Podcast

I have been subscribed to the CATO Daily Podcast for a couple of years now. About two months ago, I tried to listen to a playlist of podcasts on my iPod Touch (5th Gen), and the Podcast app crashed trying to download the several hundred podcast episodes I haven't listened to yet. When it came back up, I started deleting podcasts, believing incorrectly that I was just preventing them from loading to my Touch. Of course, that also deleted them from my account, and when I went into iTunes later, iTunes started deleting podcasts. I had not deleted/unsubscribed from the CATO Daily Podcast during this series of errors, so all of the episodes were still there. I was able re-subscribe to all of the podcasts that I had mistakenly deleted, but now I am not subscribed to CATO. When I click Subscribe, either in the My Podcasts lists or in the iTunes store, I am asked if I really want to subscribe. I reply yes, but the subscription doesn't take and CATO does not update when I click Refresh in iTunes.

Any ideas on what could be wrong here and how I can get the subscription to stick?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 9:53 AM

There are no replies.

Cannot subscribe to CATO Daily Podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.