Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restrict access to my child's iphone use?

How do I restrict my child's use of her iphone 6? I tried contacting Sprint, my service provider, and they suggested installing an app. Any other suggestions or apps that work best for this?

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:05 PM

It depends on what you want to restrict. You can go to Settings/General/Restrictions and set many restrictions. If what you want to restrict is not there you see what Sprint supports. AT&T and Verizon have services that can manage a number of restrictions on use. There are no apps that can restrict iPhone use, as apps are not permitted to meddle with iOS or with each other.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 12:05 PM in response to Lissa1Lissa

It depends on what you want to restrict. You can go to Settings/General/Restrictions and set many restrictions. If what you want to restrict is not there you see what Sprint supports. AT&T and Verizon have services that can manage a number of restrictions on use. There are no apps that can restrict iPhone use, as apps are not permitted to meddle with iOS or with each other.

How do I restrict access to my child's iphone use?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.