Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos appear on my imac but not my iphone?

Hi,

I have uploaded all of my images to the icloud, they all appear on my iMac but when I try and access them on my phone they aren't there?

At first I thought that it was something to do with the format of the images but on closer inspection most seem to be RGB jpg files.

Any ideas?

Paul

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 10:16 AM

26 replies

Aug 27, 2015 10:50 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi Winston, thanks for coming back to me. In answer to your questions:

• Do both devices use the same iCloud account, YES
  • Is iCloud photo library enabled on both devices. YES
  • Have both devices finished up/downloading. YES
  • Do you see all the photos at iCloud.com. Just checking now, NO, the iCloud.com only displays the same as the phone, NOT the computer.

That help any??

Paul

Aug 27, 2015 11:03 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi again,

I have all of my images stored on my iMac, I have imported them into 'Photos'. On my iMac they are all appearing fine within 'Photos', I can see all of the images. I have checked the preferences on 'Photos' on my iMac and they say that it has updated, so as far as I am aware that means everything has uploaded onto the iCloud? It has uploaded images before and after (on my iPhone) missing files within 'Photos'. The iPhone also states that it has been updated.

I hope I'm making sense!

Photos appear on my imac but not my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.