Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerpoint

Powerpoint on Mac. How do I narrate a recording first, then add the slides to match the pace of the audio? I don't want to be distracted by the speed, or the of the content of the slides. Thanks.

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:16 PM

As PowerPoint/MS Office is not an Apple product, I strongly recommend asking in the Microsoft Office:Mac forums here:

Office for Mac

Everyone there is a Mac user AND an Office user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. You will get the fastest help there and I think you will find the contributors more than helpful.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 6:16 PM in response to butchersdog

As PowerPoint/MS Office is not an Apple product, I strongly recommend asking in the Microsoft Office:Mac forums here:

Office for Mac

Everyone there is a Mac user AND an Office user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. You will get the fastest help there and I think you will find the contributors more than helpful.

Sep 7, 2015 5:58 AM in response to butchersdog

if you can generate image files like gif or jpg from your set of slides, maybe you could try iMovie. you can record an audio narration track and add individual images to the timeline that display for however long you want. You could even record the audio using whatever recording device you want and just import the audio file into the iMovie project. Take a look at an iMovie book from your local library like one of the Missing Manual series or the complete idiots guide, those are very helpful to get you started quickly and help you decide if the program will meet your needs.

Powerpoint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.