Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

recently created new applie id but i cannot remove my old icloud email address from my ipad to update with my new one

my original apple id used my school email address. I wanted to switch that over so i created a new apple id and added it to my phone no problem but when i tried to add it to my ipad it asks me to sign into my old apple id in order to update or erase it. but i cannot sign into it as it no longer exists, even when i try the iforgot.apple.com to reset the password it states no such apple id exists. how do i delete the old id from my ipad and update with the new one?

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 11:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:40 PM

What happens when you try to log out of the account via Settings > iCloud > Sign Out (or Delete Account depending upon the iOS version) ? You could also try the steps on this page : If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID in iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply

recently created new applie id but i cannot remove my old icloud email address from my ipad to update with my new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.