Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

have problem with my mac start up

Hello all I have an mid 2011 iMac my video card was replace a few weeks ago. Everything is ok now but lately my mac been having a problem, and it all started when my house shook in the middle of the night, and I woke up and my mac was on its face down. Here is the video.

go here http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2e1g8p1&s=8#.Vd9kmrQQZ5g skip to the 56 sec mark you see it

will it help if I take it in? since I already had the video card replaced.

iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)

2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 1:56 PM

Given the fact that the iMac ended up face down, regardless of just having the video card replaced, take your Mac in for service. That way they can check all the hardware for you. There may something going on other than just a video glitch.

Apple - Find Locations

If by chance you live in an area that is subject to earthquakes, you may want to find a better way to stabilize your iMac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 1:56 PM in response to cameron286

Given the fact that the iMac ended up face down, regardless of just having the video card replaced, take your Mac in for service. That way they can check all the hardware for you. There may something going on other than just a video glitch.

Apple - Find Locations

If by chance you live in an area that is subject to earthquakes, you may want to find a better way to stabilize your iMac.

have problem with my mac start up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.