Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been having a problem getting my Apple Magic Mouse to work with Windows 10. I have a MacPro dual processor 8 core system running Yosemite OSX and Windows 10 out of bootcamp. My MacPro was purchased in October of 2008. My bluetooth trackpad works

I have been having a problem getting my Apple Magic Mouse to work with Windows 10. I have a MacPro dual processor 8 core system running Yosemite OSX and Windows 10 out of bootcamp. My MacPro was purchased in October of 2008. My bluetooth trackpad works fine but my Bluetooth Magic Mouse does not in windows.. Both the Trackpad AND the Magic Mouse work great with OSX. I conclude that the Bluetooth radio is fine. I suspect the Magic Mouse driver from bootcamp assistant does not. I tried to reload the Bootcamp support software but got the message that my OS was not Windows 7 so it wouldn't load the support software/drivers.

Mac Pro (Early 2008), Mac OS X (10.7.5), acts like it is updating and doesn'

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:24 PM

There are no replies.

I have been having a problem getting my Apple Magic Mouse to work with Windows 10. I have a MacPro dual processor 8 core system running Yosemite OSX and Windows 10 out of bootcamp. My MacPro was purchased in October of 2008. My bluetooth trackpad works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.