Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update 8.4.1 problem

Hello!

I dont know if i'm the only one but i have iPhone 5S, and it was a struggle to get my update done. I got notification that new update has released and while installing it, it did nothing. I pressed install, and it remained the same. So one day my battery died and when i put it to charge, then the phone started again and the passcode screen was in front. I typed my passcode (which is 100% correct) and my iphone said that's a wrong. I typed it 10 times, until my phone was disabled for 1 hour. I googeled the problem and one solution was to restore my iphone throw iTunes. I did it and i finally got to do the update. I had to installed my applewatch again, because of the reset of iphone and all other programs, it took so much time. One day later my phones battery was empty and when i charged it it didn't connect to my applewatch. It says that my applewatch is not near and it can't find the bluetooth signal. But my watch was just next to the phone.. So much "android" problems, its so annoying. I don't know what to do. I love apple but thats just crazy.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 11:48 AM

3 replies

Update 8.4.1 problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.