Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my calendar data disappeared from my iPhone 5. it is still ok on my iPad. where didn't go and how do i get it back?

Clendar data disappeared from my iPhone 5. All i get is a blank screen when i call for the calendar. Calendar is still fine on iPad and macbook pro.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 12:18 PM

Hi there cherrycreeker,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you don't see the calendar events on your iPhone, but the data appears on your iPad and MacBook Pro.

If you're using iCloud calendar, see the troubleshooting steps in the iOS section of Get help using iCloud Calendar.

For more information on calendar troubleshooting, see iCloud: Advanced Calendar and iCal troubleshooting.

Safe Computing.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 12:18 PM in response to cherrycreeker

Hi there cherrycreeker,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you don't see the calendar events on your iPhone, but the data appears on your iPad and MacBook Pro.

If you're using iCloud calendar, see the troubleshooting steps in the iOS section of Get help using iCloud Calendar.

For more information on calendar troubleshooting, see iCloud: Advanced Calendar and iCal troubleshooting.

Safe Computing.

Aug 29, 2015 2:36 PM in response to cherrycreeker

Check each of the following. Stop when it starts working.

• On your iPhone open the Calendar app. Tap on Calendars at the bottom of the screen. Are all of your Calendars checked?
  • Are you connected to WiFi? If not, go to Settings/Cellular and make sure the switch for Calendar is turned on.
  • Log in to https://icloud.com. Do you see your calendar data there? If you do (and you probably will), on your iPhone go to Settings/iCloud. Is Calendar turned on? If not, turn it on. If it is on, turn it off, wait about 30 seconds, then turn it back on.

Aug 30, 2015 2:46 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Did not work.

When I try to open the calendar app I get a screen with absolutely no calendar info, and no mention of calendar or calendars. There is only the info across the top about AT&T and wi fi signal strength, time, battery charge level, blue tooth "on", and a little arrowhead icon which I don't know the meaning of (?). Immediately below this is a fine line about 1/2 inch from the top from left to right. Then blank space down to another fine line about 1/2 inch from the bottom running from left to right. NOTHING ELSE ON THIS SCREEN.

Wi Fi is on, cellular data is on, and the Calendar switch is on.

My calendar data is on iCloud. I went on my iPhone to Settings/iCloud and turned calendar off. Waited 30+seconds and turned it back on.

STILL NO CALENDAR INFO ON iPHONE.

Any other ideas?

Aug 31, 2015 6:41 AM in response to cherrycreeker

cherrycreeker wrote:

This did not work and was no help. However I tried doing a "power down" of my phone and when I restarted it the calendar info was back. Problem solved. Turned out to be pretty simple. I wonder why nobody suggested it. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

The very first response from Jeremy included the link Get help using iCloud Calendar

The last step in that support tip "suggested" it. We all assumed that you had followed the instructions provided.

my calendar data disappeared from my iPhone 5. it is still ok on my iPad. where didn't go and how do i get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.