Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i recover music i bought from itunes in the past on my new laptop?

I used to have a macbook but the laptop died before i could backup my files. I bought a few albums on itunes from itunes and was wondering if there is a way to have it on my itunes in my new laptop?

Lenovo Y70-OTHER

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 1:52 PM

Usethese instructionsto redownload them through the iCloud if doing so is free in your country. If it isnt, youll either need to buy them again or try putting the old computers internal drive in an enclosure and copying the files off; doing this for a Mac drive on a PC requires installing software such as MacDrive.

(132449)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2015 1:52 PM in response to azncargrl

Usethese instructionsto redownload them through the iCloud if doing so is free in your country. If it isnt, youll either need to buy them again or try putting the old computers internal drive in an enclosure and copying the files off; doing this for a Mac drive on a PC requires installing software such as MacDrive.

(132449)

can i recover music i bought from itunes in the past on my new laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.