Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri Reminders On iPod Touch 5th Gen

Hi, I'm running the latest iOS on my 5th gen iPod touch, everything works great except reminders on Siri.

It accepts the reminder and tells me ok, i'll remind you but never does? tried everything to no avail.

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 2:39 PM

3 replies

Aug 28, 2015 4:38 PM in response to brenden dv

Hey brenden thanks for your reply, the article you referred me too was basically manually creating reminders with the reminders app. My question was about using Siri to create reminders. I summon Siri

, she asks what she can help me with, I say create a reminder at 10:30 am for me to heat up my food lets say, she says "ok I'll remind you". Then I never get the reminder. I have checked all the settings including iCloud settings and enabling reminders in iCloud. I think the latest iOS update has broken the feature.

Thanks for your response..

Aug 29, 2015 6:36 AM in response to Trilithium

Hi Trilithium,

I apologize for any confusion. What I meant in reference to the linked article was to check in Notifications to see if Siri was creating the requested notifications but that they simply weren't "going off" correctly (possibly due to an alert or do not disturb setting), or if Siri wasn't creating the notification at all (nothing listed in Notifications). Also, you may want to manually create a notification and see if that alerts you properly, which may help narrow down the issue to either Siri or the Notifications system.

Cheers

Siri Reminders On iPod Touch 5th Gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.