Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time zone override per calendar

Hey guys, my challenge is that my company is in Arizona and I'm in Oklahoma, they use Salesforce and Google calendar to book all my appointments but they show up at the wrong time on my phone. I've changed the time zone in Salesforce and Google Calendar to Mountain Standard Time which fixes the problem on those platforms. However, I'm trying to get them to show up correctly on my phone without turning on "Time Zone Override". I was hoping that when I changed the time zone in Google Calendar that it would sync properly with my phone and display what Google says but it doesn't. This really isn't a major problem as I can simply use Salesforce to see my appointments but sometimes it's much easier to just open the stock calendar app to see what my day looks like.

Is there anything else I can do to try and get this to display properly in my time zone? Thanks in advance for the help!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 12:58 PM

There are no replies.

Time zone override per calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.