Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID password not accepted during iPad restore from iCloud back up

I have a new iPad that I am restoring from an iCloud back up. It will not accept my Apple ID password to restore the data despite me using the same password on my other devices and to submit this question. This has been going on for several days and I have also reset my password a number of times but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks!

iPad 2, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 6:05 AM

Hello BarneyW111,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password you can use the following article to reset it. If it just one service not accepting the password, you may want to try the "After you reset your password" section to address that particular service.
If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 6:05 AM in response to BarneyW111

Hello BarneyW111,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password you can use the following article to reset it. If it just one service not accepting the password, you may want to try the "After you reset your password" section to address that particular service.
If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Regards

Apple ID password not accepted during iPad restore from iCloud back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.