Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly, I cannot access my email accounts through settings. All the accounts are light grey instead of blue. Therefore, when I touch the screen it does nothing. Does anyone know what happened and how I can fix the problem?

Suddenly, I cannot access my email accounts through settings. All the accounts are light grey instead of blue. Therefore, when I touch the screen it does nothing. Does anyone know what happened and how I can fix the problem?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 2:34 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 1:12 PM in response to honeywelker

Hello honeywelker,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like you can't access or modify the Mail, Contacts, Calendar settings on your iPhone.

First, check to see if Restrictions is turned on under Settings > General > Restrictions.

If so, make sure that Accounts under the Allow Changes heading is set to Allow Changes.

You can find this information and more help with restrictions in About Restrictions (parental controls) on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

All the best.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.