Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong email for Apple ID Signup

I got an iphone 5s today & set it up with my old Apple ID account (I previously had an Ipod 5). I decided to change my Apple ID email to a different email address that I use more often, but I accidentally put in the wrong email address.

Now some person is getting all the emails for my Apple ID. I'm locked out because I never verified my account. I had to make a new account just to ask this question. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 1:24 PM

Hello cbock28,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you have changed your Apple ID to an email that is not yours, and you're now unable to change that information. Since your account's security is very important to us, please contact our Apple ID account security team by using the link below.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 1:24 PM in response to cbock28

Hello cbock28,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you have changed your Apple ID to an email that is not yours, and you're now unable to change that information. Since your account's security is very important to us, please contact our Apple ID account security team by using the link below.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Have a great weekend.

Wrong email for Apple ID Signup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.