Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 5s won't convert back to lte once it goes to 3G without restarting phone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 5:42 PM

5 replies

Sep 4, 2015 10:22 AM in response to danfromwaupun

Well it really just depends on your service provider, a lot of providers like T-Mobile Sprint straight talk throttle you after 1 to 2 bites of data down to 2G and 3G speeds, simple troubleshooting would just be holding down the power button and home button at the same time, going into settings and general and reset the network settings. And in cellular make sure that the data roaming is turned on under roaming, turning off the phone and taking out the Sim card waiting 30 seconds and putting it back into the device. I don't know if you have Verizon or not, but this is for troubleshooting, if you don't, you can just click In the middle right of the page to continue without signing in. I hope this helps. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-5-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&M D655LL%252FA&8285/main

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.