Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shuffle music issues

ever sinc the latest iOS update when I shuffle songs, the songs will now repeat. Sometimes wvery other songs even. Sometimes the songs will play in the exact same order as the day before. I see other people have similar issues. Is Apple planning on fixing this extremely annoying issue? It was never a problem before.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 4:25 PM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2015 10:17 AM in response to Android311

I'm seeing this too and it's incredibly frustrating. The odd thing is, if you pull up Up Next and look at the recent history of plays you'll see the song that's playing has indeed been played before, so it's not like the device "forgot" that it played the song. At first I thought I had Repeat turned on and my iPhone lost it's place in the playlist, but I've confirmed time and time again that Repeat is not enabled and the iPhone does not appear to have forgotten that it played the song.

Not much we can do but report it here (and hope it doesn't carry over to iOS 9):

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Shuffle music issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.