Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using QuickBooks Plus, is anyone else having a problem when reconciling whereby some of the expenses are omitted? And if so, how did you resolve it?

On a MacBook Pro with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5, using QuickBooks Plus. When reconciling accounts, random line item expenses are being omitted. I'll see a little daylight space between two of the lines in the middle of the list and several will be omitted in the date range for that part of the list. I get a lot of error messages saying that an error has occurred and I need to refresh. Refreshing doesn't help the omission problem. Sometimes the omission problem is at the end of the list. I may see the top part of a line item and can manage to click on it or several may be hidden altogether. I can go to my husband's Windows based laptop and open our QuickBooks Plus program there and everything is showing up just fine. Anyone else experienced this and have a solution? Thanks!

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2 GHz), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 4:51 PM

There are no replies.

Using QuickBooks Plus, is anyone else having a problem when reconciling whereby some of the expenses are omitted? And if so, how did you resolve it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.