Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

are those between domestic product(in US) and international product same?

i'm planning to get to MacBook pro for my uni in this year. So, i got a question before buying this. when i buy Macbook in any other countries, is it same product to buy in Korea and the U.S??(i know keyboard is different, plus with Korean keyboard ). The reason why i'm talking about this is that some companies in Korea produce differently for domestic products and product for export. i guess its same in every country because the price seems same as any other countries.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 6:12 PM

3 replies

Aug 27, 2015 7:05 PM in response to BranHa

These are the standard languages that can be selected in the standard version of Mac OS X (after 10.7.3):

The Finder and applications included with Mac OS X v10.1 or later can display menus and dialog text in any of these languages:

• English
  • Japanese
  • French
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Portuguese (Portugal) -- Mac OS X v10.5 or later only
  • Dutch
  • Swedish
  • Norwegian Bokmål
  • Danish
  • Finnish
  • Russian -- Mac OS X v10.5 or later only
  • Polish -- Mac OS X v10.5 or later only
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
  • Korean
  • Arabic -- OS X Lion v10.7 or later only
  • Czech -- OS X Lion v10.7 or later only
  • Hungarian -- OS X Lion v10.7 or later only
  • Turkish -- OS X Lion v10.7 or later only
  • Thai -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Catalan -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Croatian -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Greek -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Hebrew -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Romanian -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Slovak -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only
  • Ukrainian -- OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later only

OS X: Changing the language shown in menus and dialogs - Apple Support

As far as i can see (and i do not speak for Apple) the only other thing you need is the additional Korean graphics on the keyboard. If yours does not come with the correct extra characters (in addition to English), a sharpie pen (fine-tipped marker) could fix that in a few minutes.

In addition to that, the only thing that has to be different for a different country is the AC end of the power cord (which is replaceable), to fit in the local power outlets.

are those between domestic product(in US) and international product same?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.