Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I try to play a CD Iget microsoft error message 2........ I also get Apple Application Support not found uninstall and reload itunes......I have done this to no avail... using windows 10 and latest Itunes download

using hp vision computer trying to get CD to work. I get message Apple Applications Support not found ........ It says to uninstall and iTunes and download new one.. I have done this many times and I get the same message every time

Windows 8, using hp vision computer

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 9:17 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 6:27 AM in response to Dan1944

Hello Dan1944,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you're getting an error on your Windows PC where it states that the Apple Application Support cannot be found. I also see that you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes to help resolve this issue. When uninstalling iTunes for this issue, the components need to be removed in a specific order, so I would like you to please try uninstalling again but by following the directions in the link below.

Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 - Apple Support

Take care.

when I try to play a CD Iget microsoft error message 2........ I also get Apple Application Support not found uninstall and reload itunes......I have done this to no avail... using windows 10 and latest Itunes download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.