Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic Mouse not scrolling in Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 in my Bootcamp partition, and now my Apple magic mouse connects but it won't scroll anymore. Device Manager sees it under Human Interface but not under Mice. It does have an exclamation point by Bluetooth USB Host Controller but couldn't find any driver updates. Any ideas for solutions?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 27, 2015 8:09 PM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2015 12:48 PM in response to fradendon

I upgrade to window 10 and also my magic mouse is not scrolling , the solution is that you have to download the (boot camp 5.1.5261) and then go to my computer or (this pc) icon then right click on it properties then device manager , then try to locate the hardware that have the sign ( ? ) and normally it will be the Bluetooth . double click on it then click on driver then update driver and choose browse my computer for driver software , so locate the boot camp folder that you download it on your computer then open it and go to subfolder ($winPEDdriver$) and click ok and everything work fine

Magic Mouse not scrolling in Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.